Update : This set, and many more, are now available free at www.DIYPlanner.com.
Users of the D*I*Y Planner Hipster PDA Edition will note that there are two new diagrams included that were not part of the original D*I*Y Planner kit. I promised I’d make them available for the classic and A5 versions of the kits, and here they are for your downloading pleasure.
The 8-page kit includes the following diagrams, both on odd pages (“fronts”) and even pages (“backs”), so you can choose how you want to print them:
- The original Getting Things Done diagram from the ubiquitous David Allen book (simply resized for your convenience from the original diagram available here), henceforth called GTD-DA
- The GTD advanced workflow diagram by Scott Moehring (scaled from the original available here), henceforth GTD-SM
- My new version of the GTD diagram, including prompts for mind sweeps and the weekly review, which I call GTD-DJ
- My version of a Covey Quick Reference, a summary of the methods from First Things First, which I call Covey-DJ
Two versions are available:
- 5.5″x8.5″ 1-Up – for the “classic” size D*I*Y Planner (half letter-size)
- A5 1-Up – for an A5 size D*I*Y Planner (half A4 size)
There is currently no 2-up version, since this would probably waste a fair amount of ink. If the demand is there, I can certainly provide them.